Thursday, February 18, 2010

Skipped

Nathan just brought it to my attention that I skipped a whole week.   Oops.
I couldn't figure out a way to insert the days where they should go so I am just going to do a flash back post.


01-24-10
Little Man... this is him folding his arms for the prayer. He tucks his hands under his chin and squints his eyes. So stinking cute
Photobucket

01-25-10
This makes me happy
Photobucket


01-26-10
Family Home Evening... on money and budgeting. This really helped the kids understand why we don't get them everything they want.
Photobucket

01-27-10
Sickies... I hate cold and flu season
Photobucket

01-28-10
Kids are still fighting the sickness and stuck to the couch today so we had a Star Wars marathon.
Photobucket

01-29-10
This has been on for 3 straight days. Its nice because Vicks Vapor liquid can be added to it and it seems to really help the kids' breathing
Photobucket

01-30-10
Another trip to the house today. Taking measurements and making plans.
Photobucket

01-31-10
Ryan and Abby stopped at our house on the their way to moving to Washington. Good luck guys.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment