Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A new start....

Ok so I know that I got really really behind on this last year. It is not as though I didn't take the pictures everyday, I did. They were all organized in their own little folder, I just never posted them. So...here is to a fresh start. I am not going to try to play catch up, that is just to overwhelming. Now I decided to do this because, as much as I love to scrapbook, it is just so hard to find enough time to stay caught up. I am actually several years behind. So when I heard about this idea a light clicked for me. I could still have beautiful and creative scrapbooks in a fraction of the time. And I could stay caught up. And by taking a picture a day(or at least trying to) I am capturing the everyday things in my life. The things you don't really think to document. So...I print all of my pictures...all 365 of them and I put them to together and into a kit that I ordered. If any one else is interested in this method. Here is the kit website.
http://www.beckyhiggins.com/

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete